Monday 14 March 2016

Love Chloe by Alessandra Torre



REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Love, ChloeLove, Chloe by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

This was quite a ' straight ' story for Alessandra Torre but it sure was interesting. It was a little slow to start initially for me, but there came a point where the pace just went boom and didn't let go. This book has left me with a smile on my face and a nice, full feeling.

Chloe was a character who I felt a bit detached from initially. I think it was because she was a rich girl, but in fact she was a rich girl on her uppers. As she began to ' dig in ' to her new life and survive, I was drawn to her. I began to root for her success, her need for love and a life less complicated for her. She grew on me immensely. There were a few men in Chloe's life but all I could see was Carter. Hot building super? Sign me up.

" That's right bitches. I couldn't balance my checkbook and didn't know the capital of Iowa but I apparently gave amazing h * * *. I could die a happy sexpot. "

The heat and connections in this book were fantastic. Alessandra Torre's writing was engaging and seamless. There are some added extras in this book that enhance the experience significantly in the form of instagram posts. These help you visualise the setting and they invariably gave me a giggle. All in all a wonderful experience.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...