Thursday 31 March 2016

One Little Wish: a romantic suspense novel by Gina LaManna


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

One Little Wish: a romantic suspense novel (The Little Things Mystery Series Book 1)One Little Wish: a romantic suspense novel by Gina LaManna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you haven't picked up a Gina LaManna book yet, this one is perfect to start on. She is going to become your go to author when you need a great book to settle down with.

This is the first book, in what I feel is going to be an awesome series. I loved all the characters, especially our heroine Scarlett. She is from a small town, with big opinions. She has been living there all her life. And she has one little wish, that she hopes will come true at some point. Of course there is a sassy BFF with Noelle and a gorgeous ex boyfriend Mack, that comes back to town for Reunion Day. And what a reunion these two would have! There is plenty happening in this book to keep you guessing and hoping and laughing. One of my favourite things was the idea of a book shop with more. And when I say more, I mean a licensed bar and part library and in the very back room, all the more discrete editions and fanfare. I wish I had thought of this marvellous idea, or even had the money to open a franchise with a clever book buddy.

I am so looking forward to the next book in this series. Don't be worried, as this one can be read as a stand alone with no cliff hangers, but once you read it, you'll want to read more just like me.


Review for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...