Wednesday 9 March 2016

ICE by Hilary Storm

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

ICE (The Elite Forces Series, #1)ICE by Hilary Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ICEHilary Storm

HOT HOT HOT.

I love badass heroines and Jade Elliott has that in spades. She is Army Special Forces and a sniper to boot. I was concerned for her badassery at the very beginning of the book, but she more than made up for it.

I'm Captain Jade Elliott, of the United States Army and I'm about to break every single one of the seven cores I pledged."

Kaleb Maverick is all alpha male; ex-military, gone private sector bad boy. He said "On your knees, now!", I jumped off the couch.

Even a blind woman would want to be poked by him. Jesus. Have you looked at his ass?

Beyond all the hot chemistry (and I don't mean in the lab), there is a real heartfelt story of things that so many of our soldiers have to deal with that will forever change them. It is moving and heart-wrenching.

There is a cliffhanger. Great story and I look forward to the second installment. I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...