Monday 14 March 2016

Worth the Wait: Sexy Nerd Boys, 1 by K.M. Neuhold

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar



Worth the Wait: Sexy Nerd Boys, 1Worth the Wait: Sexy Nerd Boys, 1 by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Worth the Wait by KM Neuhold

Worth the Wait is my first book from this author. I liked the book but I didn't love it and here's why: I found it somewhat difficult to connect with the main characters, Ethan and Abby, I thought some of Abby's actions and reactions were a little far fetched, and finally, there were numerous errors (typos and grammatical) that detracted a little from the reading experience.

Ethan is quite the player, has a heavy dose of sarcasm, and is completely uninterested in anything more than a one night stand until he meets the unattainable Abby. Abby herself is a complicated young lady who has been through more than anyone ever should. I like that she worked on improving herself and her physical strength. What I didn't like was her attitude and demeanor after certain events; I felt like it just oversimplified and made light of the trauma she'd experienced.

The story itself was really good. I just wish there'd been a bit more work on character development and better attention to detail.

*copy provided in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R39FYWQSBQPJP3/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...