Tuesday 8 March 2016

Jackson's Trust by Violet Duke


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Jackson's Trust (Fourth Down, #1)Jackson's Trust by Violet Duke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jacksons Trust by Violet Duke
4.5*

I initially read this story when it was a novella and to say I excited to hear that it would be written as a full novel is an understatement.

You couldn't help but love the main characters - Jackson thinks he has nothing to offer a woman but sex. What he really wants is a wife and kids to help him spoil her. He is such a ridiculously sexy sweetheart and Leila is a great female lead who absolutely holds her own in a male - dominated industry. However, they both are hiding secrets that could destroy the trust slowly building between them.

I think this is Dukes steamiest book yet, but still very sweet and fun and true to her usual style. It certainly packs a punch with some unexpected drama thrown in for good measure.

This is the first book in the Fourth Down series and was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I found myself smiling from the first page to the last with this fun romance written in true Violet Duke style! I loved the chemistry between Jackson and Leila and I can't wait for more of this series.

*arc received from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R123XJSNNNL02Y/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...