Monday 24 July 2017

A Dead Man's Pulse by Samantha A. Cole

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 



A Dead Man's Pulse (Trident Security Omega Team Book 1)A Dead Man's Pulse by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Logan Reese is a former POW who has PTSD that includes flashbacks. What he lived through is absolutely gut wrenching. He is now working for Trident Security.

Police officer Dakota Swift has been trying to the Special Operations Division and has pretty much decided to go a different direction after being passed over so many times. She accepts an assignment to work with the joint task force that includes TPD, FBI and Trident Security to finally locate and discover and take down the serial killer "Kink Killer". A serial killer that is targeting submissives who are involved in the BDSM lifestyle.

Logan and Dakota go undercover as Dom and Sub. What I really liked about this book is we follow along with Logan who has absolutely no experience or knowledge of the BDSM lifestyle and we learn along with him.

Logan and Dakota's attraction is instant and builds as the story goes along. The sex scences are sizzling.

The serial killer has been active in several books and the anticipation of who this killer might be has been driving me crazy.

I don't think I have ever had an author that writing seems to get better with each book like Samantha's does. She has an amazing way of writing that pulls the reader right into the story.

Build up of suspense, intrigue in this book is unbelievable. It gets very intense. I seriously could not put this book down. I was at the edge of my seat when the sub escaped the killer. I felt like I was looking behind her to see if he was coming after her. I was also yelling at Logan to hurry back to Dakota's to save her.

Was the killer who I thought it was...no. I was completely surprised.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...