Wednesday 5 July 2017

The Catch by K.Bromberg

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


The Catch (The Player, #2)The Catch by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second installment in Easton and Scout's story.

My favorite part of this book was Easton's emotional development and his self realization. It was moving to watch him grow and discover his own self worth, outside of baseball.

Scout had some growing to do as well. I was confused as to her relationship with her dad but it all makes more sense by the end of the book.

Bromberg covers a lot of different issues in this book which I won't list here because I don't want to give anything away. All the issues are handled very well and educate us just a little on the insight to dealing with different conditions.

Easton and Scout story was moving. There was so many outside influences effecting their lives that they worked their way through and came out the other side.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews


Amazon UK


Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...