Monday 24 July 2017

Trifecta: The Program Book 1.5. by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Trifecta: The Program Book 1.5Trifecta: The Program Book 1.5 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Short novella letting us have a nice little sexy visit with the Trifecta relationship of Rock, Summer and Snake. These three are so different but blend perfectly together. I love these characters. " You wanna play? Let's play."

Mrs. Merriweather is priceless and adds so much. I can't wait to see what she gets up to in the next book. She and Gwen are great friends to the group of boys and Summer.

The end sets us up for the next book in the Program Series. You just thought it was over with the Club but it isn't. Looking forward to the next time...

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...