Friday 14 July 2017

Tycoon by Katy Evans

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


TycoonTycoon by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Katy Evans knows how to write a great romance!

I loved the story of Christos's and Bryn's, it was so beautiful and so HOT!!!
I am a big fan of stories involving friends to lovers or second chance romance and this book had that in spades!! Every encounter between the leads was sizzling HOT and it had me blushing at times. Aaric wasn't your typical mean and gruff alpha, there was a softer and charming side of him that I couldn't help but love. It took me a while to figure Bryn out, but once I was completely submerged in the story, I adored her.

I love the ease that Katy writes with and even though at times you want to smack the ML on the head everything is done with purpose and at the right time. What I love about these kind of stories is that when I finish the book I always have a sense of longing and I just don't want to let go. I never have enough of Katy's books they are just completely addictive.

I received an ARC in exchange of an honest review and I jump with glee for having had the chance to get my hands on this book.

5 STARS! Joandisalovebooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...