Wednesday 12 July 2017

For the Birds by Denise Grover-Swank

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere



For the Birds (Rose Gardner Investigations #2)For the Birds by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I pick up a Rose Gardner Book, I never know where she is going to lead us. What starts out as a simple lost bird investigation turns into something so much more.

Rose and Neely Kate are very busy girls. They have their landscaping business to attend to with Bruce Wayne. Rose still has the nursery with Violet, and on top of all that, they have decided to do a little PI work. These two work well together and with their different connections, they get answers quicker than others seeking the same thing.

Rose has a lot of sole searching in this book. She also makes up for lost time with Neely Kate. There were a few times in the book I wasn't sure what Rose was thinking, and to be honest, I am still trying to reconcile some of her actions. We get to hear from some of our favourite characters too, Joe, Maeve and even Violet is back. Miss Mildred has a part in this latest investigation, which had me giggling.

I truly adore this series, and the last one for that matter, and fall into these books with a passion. Rose is one special lady indeed.


*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...