Friday 12 January 2018

A Bear for Christmas by Kassandra Cross

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney



A Bear For Christmas: A Shifter Holiday RomanceA Bear For Christmas: A Shifter Holiday Romance by Kassandra Cross
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Disappointed!! Why? Because although it says this book is 272 pages that is not how long A Bear For Christmas story is. The end is actually over at 47 percent. I have to say I am only feeling let down because I was thoroughly enjoying this story.

Two friends, Alyssa and Megan embark on an adventure. Alyssa has already previously been to visit the mountains in Vermont, but wanted to take Megan there. If anyone needed to get away it was Megan. She’s had an awful time, well that’s putting it mildly to be honest. Her ex is brutal and is currently in jail. Right where he needs to stay.

Megan wasn’t looking for anything other than good company, laughter, great food. She never expected to find herself in the arms of someone she thought could be the one. Love really does come at the strangest of times.

Mason is a complete hunk of a man. He’s the guy you see in your dreams. Well built, tall, protective, caring. He’s so strong, yet gentle. But it’s almost always to good to be true. No one can be that perfect, right?
He has his own secret and it’s not a secret he can escape from. It’s huge like a grizzly.

I loved this story, I am just sorry it wasn’t longer as in a full-length book. There are additional stories to this book, but I haven’t read those. I might later after I stop spitting my dummy out about how short this story was.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...