Friday 12 January 2018

Bear the Heat by T.S. Joyce


REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney


Bear the Heat (Fire Bears, #3)Bear the Heat by T.S. Joyce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cora Wright is a news reporter. She’s been in the background trying to help the Kellers AKA Breck Crew since learning of their existence.
Most people - humans - often feel threatened by what they don’t know or understand. Cora is trying to change the minds of hundreds while still being true to her job.

Boone Keller. Boy, these men certainly know how to hold my attention. He’s been watching over Cora. If there is one thing I have learned while reading these stories is that the Breck Crew will protect the woman and their families with their lives. Boone is one fierce protector.

Boone is hiding the biggest secret from not only Cora, but his family as well. It’s a lot for a man to carry around. The sooner everything is out in the open the better things will be for everyone concerned.

I have enjoyed this series so much, I am off to check out other shifter romances by this Author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...