Monday 22 January 2018

VIP by Lila Monroe

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere



VIP (Billionaire Bachelors Book 1)VIP by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun and flirty quick rom-com that had me smiling all day.

Hallie Gage is making changes in her life. A new job and not dating anymore playboys. Well the new job isn’t working out so well and neither is staying away from the VIP. She’s smart and sassy with plenty of class, so when the offer to play Max’s girlfriend for a week falls into her lap, she doesn’t jump straight away. I loved her tenacity and candor. My heart sank with hers when things went sour.

Max Carlisle comes from money, and lots of it. He wants to rebel against the family business as he is a free spirit. Taking Hallie to his grandfathers 85th Birthday party was the best decision he has ever made. Listening to his cousin wasn’t. The thing I loved about Max the most was he had flaws. He was super suave and worldly but also a little hot headed. He was sensitive but became very indifferent when he thought Hallie betrayed him.

I really liked the story of these two. They had great banter and plenty of chemistry. The only thing I didn’t comprehend fully was how quickly Hallie can forgive. I would have made him work harder. Although his gift was pretty sweet and attentive. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.


*I am grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...