Tuesday 16 January 2018

It's Complicated by Missy Johnson

REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken



It's Complicated (Awkward Love, #1)It's Complicated by Missy Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read a blurb for this book. I was intriqued by it. Anna wants to know if the rumor she heard was true. They call him the anaconda and for good reason. Nick is also best friends with Anna's dad.

I liked the forbidden romance and it builds on that. I enjoyed this story. It was a bit predictable at times but there was a few twists in it as well. I enjoyed the character's in this book. I couldn't help but root for Nick and Anna. They had amazing chemistry between them. Anna's best friend Kayla was a hoot.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...