Tuesday 16 January 2018

Sex Not Love by Vi Keeland

REVIEWED BY 
Becky Cox 


Sex, Not LoveSex, Not Love by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hunter Delucia is the ultimate book boyfriend. Attentive, caring, sweet with a dirty dirty mouth. Dirty talking that he lives up to I might add.

Natalie has struggled to have her career that she loves and with a crappy ex-husband that left her with a teenage step-daughter to raise it's impressive that she is handling it all so well. She has always liked the good looking bad boys but this most recent experience has her swearing off the good looking charmers and dating the "nice" guys.

Natalie and Hunter have ridiculous chemistry, so after him chasing her for over a year, they finally come to terms for a short term "Sex, Not Love" agreement. What could go wrong.

I love Keeland's storytelling style. She sucks me in every time. Tons of witty banter, which I love. I am half leaving my husband for Hunter now. He has enough bad boy to get my attention and a caring side which reeled me right in.

While there is plenty of comedy and melt the pages sexy time, Keeland touches on a real life condition that added depth to the story. Thanks for another great read Vi!

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...