Friday 19 January 2018

Her Gurardians by J.A. Vaughan

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney



Her Guardians (Her Guardians #1)Her Guardians by J.A. Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Where to start? I suppose it’s always best to go back to the beginning so here it goes. New Author, new series of paranormal young adult romance. I feel like I have hit the jackpot.

It’s always exciting to start a new story. The wonders of fantasy can really take you places like nothing or no one else can.

Her Guardians was just….. Phenomenal. I was enraptured throughout the whole book. The twists, the secrets, the unbelievable kept me holding my breath, I literally felt like I was watching this story unfold not just reading the pages.

Cassie Johnson is a young lady with a special gift that she has kept secret for most of her life. She has suffered great loss, but has remained such a wonderful person throughout everything she has been through. If anyone deserves some good karma in her life it is definitely, Cassie.

Cassie may not think she needs protecting, but not everything stays the same in this world. Bad things can happen. Fortunately for Cassie she has not just one, but two guardians wanting to keep her safe from all things evil.

Cassie works in the offices of her local police station. Weirdly this job suits her, but I believe her talents lie more with a hands on approach. Not literally hands on, you’ll understand why when you read this story. But I mean for her to be a more active participant rather than working in the office.

Michael Andrews works as a police officer. By all accounts is extremely handsome, but very rude to Cassie. She is completely smitten with him and at first I’m thinking stay away he’s weird. I wasn’t that far off the mark to be honest. Maybe weird isn’t the right term, more he was strange, mysterious. But cassie is drawn to him like moth to a flame.

Stephen Faron new to the department takes Cassie’s breath away. He is beautiful, charming, very tongue-in-cheek. She can’t help feel so at ease around him. Cassie can’t believe she hasn’t been interested in having a relationship with any man, and now she’s interested in two. How did that happen? It’s like waiting for a bus nothing for hours and then two come at once.

If Angels really do exist, then that means so does the devil, right? And if Angels come from heaven and the devil lives in hell. And if Angels can visit earth, then doesn’t that mean that the devil can too? I think this story has just barely scratch the surface and I truly can’t wait for more.

I would definitely recommend all lovers of Paranormal young adult Romance picking up this book. There is no cliffhanger, but you will need lots of questions answered. I can’t wait for book two.

I’m totally team Stephen!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...