Wednesday 17 January 2018

Whore by Willow Aster

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 


WhoreWhore by Willow Aster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whore is based off of a biblical story of Hosea and Gomer. Hosea was a good and faithful husband and Gomer was not faithful to him and at one point he had to buy her back to keep her being sold into slavery. Unconditional love I think is the lesson to learn from their story.

Lilith is a prostitute by trade. Born into a family of prostitutes; the only life she had ever known. She is a strong lady out of necessity and seemingly indifferent.

Soti, a recovering addict who does everything he can to help his community and provide for them as best he can.

Whore is action packed from the beginning. I was intrigued by the authors personal interpretation of the Hosea and Gomer story. I became quickly invested in Lilith and Soti's stories. The good, bad and ugly. This book has several layers and doesn't fit perfectly into any box.

I truly enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it!

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...