Wednesday 10 January 2018

Under the Lights by Tia Louise


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


Under the Lights (Bright Lights Duet, #1)Under the Lights by Tia Louise
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is what I call being hooked on a book!.
I read this whilst on my holiday and I kept getting looks by friends around me as I was completely enraptured by the distinctively smart plot.
This is the first book I have read from this Author and I am thoroughly surprised. I fell in love with both characters, Mark and Lara and although at times we were faced with some dark elements there were also plenty of twists and turns. There were plenty of hot and steamy moments. I love this type of books where the hero of the story will go to the end of the world to protect the woman he loves. A Rollercoaster of emotions.

Consuming, Alluring and 100% addictive.

Jo&Isalovebooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...