Tuesday 16 January 2018

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Three Blind DatesThree Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn

I've read a handful of Quinn's books previously but stopped after I felt the level of humor was a tad too immature for me. Which is fine. We all enjoy and find different things funny. Anyway, when I saw the blurb for Three Blind Dates, it appealed to me immediately and I just had to try it.

Now. I want you to get out your crayolas and color me surprised because this book was fucking hilarious. I could not put it down even when I woke my husband up because the bed was shaking FROM MY LAUGHTER. And let me tell you, I have a tempur bed where you can roll around and the other person will be none the wiser - THAT's how hard I was laughing.

I'm not going to get into the storyline; all you need to know is that this is Noely's journey to finding love. There's no need for more detail and I don't want to give anything away. But I'll just say that if you like a good RomCom, this is one I heartily recommend. I'm already looking forward to reading this all over again and I'm beyond thrilled that Noely's unsuccessful dates get their own stories down the track. Gimme, gimme!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.



View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B078PRS2H4/R27LY4R7PWF3PT?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R228IVEV27IGJO/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...