Tuesday 16 January 2018

Man Card by Sarina Bowen

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 




Man Card (Man Hands, #2)Man Card by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Man Card by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby

Ahhhhhhhhh! Ash and Braht! The Ash-kicker and Brahtwurst! Freaking loved it!

I was sooooooo looking forward to this book and I'm beyond thrilled that it did not disappoint! We met these characters who love to hate each other (but do they????) in Man Hands and given that Ash could barely stand the sight of Braht and that he seemed to live for needling her, I knew their story would be a fun ride and clearly, I was right. Having said that, I wasn't prepared for the serious side of Brahts personality to shine so bright and I also wasn't expecting some of the issues they had to deal with both together and separately.

I loved every single thing about this book: the characters were fun and the love/hate relationship provided much entertainment. I absolutely adored Braht's more serious side and I love how the authors created Ash's character. I think at times female characters can come across as bitchy and not in a 'you go, girl!' way but Ash was just perfect: a smart-ass, assertive, not backwards in coming forward and she rounded all that out with her huge heart.

You don't *have* to read Man Hands before reading Man Card but I would strongly suggest that you do in order to have a better understanding of all the characters and the different dynamics. This book was fantastic and I'm quite looking forward to what Bowen & Eby will give us next.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R394MW0J6TZE6J/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...