Friday 12 January 2018

Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 




Infraction (Players Game, #2)Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken

Based on the last book I read by RVD just a few days ago, I was really not looking forward to reading this but thought I'd best get it out of the way. Well color me surprised. I thought this was just great - there was family, there was friendship, there was heat. There were times I laughed and times I cried. A lot.

Infraction features characters we met in Fraternize: the lovable Kinsey and the delectable Miller. We find out what happened in Vegas and now that Kinsey is back home, what will become of them particularly with Kinsey's brother encouraging them to fake-date.

I loved Miller from the previous book and I still love him now. I felt like he got a raw deal previously and I'm thrilled that he got his HEA particularly with someone like Kinsey. She's got such a great personality and while I really felt for her with the way she was treated even though it was with the best of intentions, I think she handled it all as well as she could. I enjoyed this book so much and the bonus? We get two love stories here!

I definitely recommend this and while it can be read as a standalone, I think you're better off to read it after Infraction so you get the full picture of who's who and what's what.

*arc received from publisher via Netgalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.com/review/R1X198QAAQO6PS/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R193DQKV0TF2LM/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...