Tuesday 16 January 2018

Inseparable by Siobhan Davis

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



InseparableInseparable by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one hit a home run for me. The author gave me all the feels. I hurt deeply for the characters, even when I didn't agree with what they were doing. Inseparable touches on several major life issues so be warned.

Ayden, Devin and Angelina have been best friends for years. As they grow older (high school) of course people change and their relationship changed and as with most of us bad decisions are made that have tragic consequences. True friends will love you even at your worst, but even the best of friends can be pushed too far.

Best friends to lovers with a love triangle. If you want to hurt, this is your book. I grieved over their decisions. I cheered at their triumphs.

The author has written a heartbreaking story of growing up, altering courses, and the struggle to find your way back. As I mentioned she threw some major issues at me that made my heart hurt. I was stressed out and wanted to yell a bit and ask, "How could you?".

5 My Heart Hurt Stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for that great review. I'm really glad you enjoyed Inseparable (even with all the heartache, lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...