Tuesday 25 April 2017

Ghost in His Eyes by Carrie Aarons

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


Ghost in His EyesGhost in His Eyes by Carrie Aarons
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5*'s.

This is a story about young love, high school sweet hearts with the world at their feet. That is until the unthinkable happens. Then everything gets turned around and things said in the heat of the moment that hurt deeply.

Blake Sayer is living a reclusive lifestyle that she didn't plan on when she was a teen. Things are very different for her now. Carson Cole was meant to be in her life, but after that night, he left town for ten years. Now he's back to run the family business and maybe get a chance to talk with Blake, and work through that eventful evening.

I am a lover of second chance romances so was happy when I was offered to read this book. I felt the characters were strong and the story line complete. I did feel it lacked a little on the suspense. There was plenty of drama and some angst and a whole lot of romance which makes my heart sing. I think it was because they found their HEA early, I was waiting for a dilemma that needed solving beyond their reconciliation. If you are looking for a sweet romantic story that will leave you on a high, then this book is for you.


*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...