Tuesday 11 April 2017

Twist by Kylie Scott


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 


Twist (Dive Bar, #2)Twist by Kylie Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was perfection providing a fun, easy to read and engaging experience. I'm rating it high for pure entertainment and enjoyment. Twist took two people who wouldn't normally be attracted to one another and threw them together against their will. I loved the clashes, sarcasm, reluctance, chemistry, pull and friendship that emerged. This was an utterly fun read until it all got serious and then the emotions were just packed in; the feels were huge.

Joe is an amiable, genuine lumberjack blondie with beard and hair. I totally dug his type, unfortunately, Alex didn't, not for a while. Alex wasn't immediately likeable, she lacked courage, self confidence and ease but she was putting herself out there for change and so I grew to like her.

"Wise or not, my ovaries had seized control and they wanted to make big strong babies with the man, pronto. Common sense never stood a chance."

The storyline and writing was packed with humour, a dose of sarcasm and just an ease of words that got me hooked and devouring it. I didn't know where the storyline was going and I enjoyed that uncertainty. The great Dive Bar family made the story rich and tangible. This was a feel-good read and I highly recommmend.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher through netgalley in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1GBANFN3H9FIF/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01F78IN08

START READING NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...