Wednesday 12 April 2017

Tempt The Boss by Natasha Madison

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones



Tempt The BossTempt The Boss by Natasha Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THE MOST ROMANTIC AND FUNNY READ OF 2017!!

I have been privileged to have been able to read Natasha's books in the past and this was not an exception with Tempt The Boss, I LOVED every reading moment.
I have to admit I was utterly surprised with the story as never in a million years I was expecting this to be such a different style from Hell and Back and Pieces of Heaven. I have to commend the Author for this because she is able to move from heartbreak to uplifting style with ease.

From the moment I started reading I felt this sense of joy and elation because although the plot could have been seen as something more serious, Natasha brought laughter in the best way.

In this book we meet Lauren, who's life turns upside down in a blink of an eye and a new and needed adjustment suddenly places her in the path of arrogant Austin. They literally crash into each other and a chain of events are set in motion when they both realise they have to work with each other. Feelings of annoyance drives each to wind up each other in the most hilarious of ways and there were so many LOL moments I had tears rolling down my face.
Lauren is not only determined but very good at her job and Austin soon finds himself completely drawn to her charm; lines begin to become blurry. Lauren however comes with a bit of baggage and never expects the sudden turn of events between loathing and loving.

Hands down one of my top reads of 2017. I read this book in one sitting. It had everything I was expecting and few more surprises in the mix. The secondary characters bring an added bonus to the story and I hope we can see more of them in the future.

Romantic, lighthearted, funny, steamy and with a great storyline, Tempt The Boss is a MUST READ!

I received an ARC for an honest review and I am very thankful to the Author for the opportunity to read and review her work.

5 TEMPTING STARS.
REVIEWED FOR JO&ISALOVEBOOKS

START READING THIS HILARIOUS STORY NOW....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...