Saturday 22 April 2017

A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars Book #1) by A.L. Jackson Narrated by Andi Arndt & Sebastian York



REVIEWED BY ISA JONES



"IT GRIPPED ME FROM THE GET GO."
Overall
Performance
Story
If you could sum up A Stone in the Sea in three words, what would they be?
PERFECT, FLAWLESS, UNFORGETTABLE

What did you like best about this story?
I can't pinpoint just one thing, I liked everything, every single chapter was as beautiful as the next, there were so many emotions in this story, but boy things are far from over yet!

What about Andi Arndt and Sebastian York ’s performance did you like?
I love both of them, they are professional to a "T" and they always produce a flawless narration. A stone in the Sea was no exception and each poured their hearts and souls into the job at hand. Regardless of having listened to them in so many other audio books, every time they take on the new role of the ML or FL they play them as if it was the first time they have done this, they dedicate the time to provide the character with the voice which will be completely their own, is astonishing. And besides who doesn't love these two! I melt with Sebastian's voice, every, single, time.

Did you have an emotional reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
It made me sigh and cry and then scream at the end when I was left in shock and bewilderment as to where the story was taking me, the unexpected finale was like a sucker-punch. I was desperate to know what was going to happen next so I have downloaded the next instalment and I am listening as we speak.

Any additional comments?
Amy Amy Amy, you know exactly which strings to pull and how to drive the reader into the world of your characters. Each book is so well delivered so perfectly structured, what I love is that is not rushed, all the things are happening and developing at a perfect pace and corners aren't cut, its just magically crafted producing a solid story with the right amount of passion, obsession, angst and romance. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THE EPIC CONCLUSION...

5 OOZING STARS. Jo&Isalovebooks Blog 

COME AND MEET THE GUYS FROM SUNDER ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...