Wednesday 19 April 2017

The Final Victory by M. Eror


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


The Final VictoryThe Final Victory by M Eror
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kristina has had a difficult past. She is trying to make a new life for her and Marko. It seems when life is becoming normal, she meets Viktor. He shakes things up a bit. He makes her feel alive and safe. She wants more than anything to let him in. She is scarred but he is worth the risk. Viktor is just the man to help break down her walls and help her heal.

It seemed to start off a bit slow for me. Once you got into story more and got to know character's it was a great story. I loved Viktor he was strong, patient and passionate man. Kristina seemed broken at beginning but I admired her strength and courage to not let the past rule her life.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...