Tuesday 25 April 2017

Love Remembers by N. Nieto

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Love RemembersLove Remembers by N. Nieto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ryan lost 13 years of his memory. He does not remember his fiancée Brooke or the love they shared. He goes back to the only love he remembers his high school sweetheart. He is in for a few surprizes about what happened years ago. My heart broke for him.

Love Remembers is an incredible story. When I seen the teasers and blurb coming out. I knew it was going to be a heartfelt story and it was. The story made me a wreck like I knew it would. I wanted to smack Ryan a few times for how he treated Brooke. Brooke was a strong and feisty woman who fought for the love they shared. Love Remembers was an incredible story.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...