Saturday 21 October 2017

Crave: Part Two by E.K. Blair


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Crave: Part Two (Crave Duet, #2)Crave: Part Two by E.K. Blair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the conclusion of Adaline and Kason's story. It is very emotional. You must read Crave Part One before you read this book.

Adaline suffered a traumatic event at the end of book one. Part Two starts out with her dealing, or not dealing, with the after effects. She makes some rash decisions that I didn't necessarily understand. Everyone deals with trauma differently and that is how she dealt with it and I don't have to agree.

She suffers for a long time with panic attacks and being afraid of the dark and it effects her mentally and physically. Her dear friend Micah is there to pick up the pieces of her shattered existence and help mend her.

It's been years, Guppy," he says with a smirk. "I'm sure he's over it and has moved on."

She hasn't seen Kason in years. An emergency happens and she has to go home. Things get interesting quickly.

"Which path am I meant to follow? Or is there a third path? One I've yet to navigate?

In true EK Blair fashion Crave is very emotional and dark at times. She gives us an unusual twist on the personality of Kason. It was disturbing at times but eye opening as well to a disorder I knew nothing about.

Crave is more in the genre/realm of the Fading series and I enjoyed both books.

I would recommend this book to any adult readers that like a somewhat dark unusual romance. It does have an HEA.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...