Saturday 21 October 2017

Liar by Stephanie St. Klaire


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


LiarLiar by Stephanie St. Klaire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Liar is a wonderfully written book. We have a little bit of mystery and little bit of romance, great characters and best of all we have some humor.

Cori basically is living life as a facade. From her transportation, her name to her knock off designer clothes/shoes. (I have lived her life. I can't tell you how many 'knock off's' I have found had garage sales and consignment shops).

She runs into her ex-fiance, Phillip and her former friend/college roommate, Winnie at an event/fund raiser. Feeling a little desperate she grabs hold of a stranger walking by and acts like he's her fiance. The hilarity of the moment is that the stranger plays along.

The stranger, Dominick (Nick) Blackthorne turns out to be her boss, that she has never met. There are several interesting moments in this book while these two play at being a couple.

Before long you're trying to figure out if they are 'playing' or if this turning into a reality they both want. I love the way that Nick basically is playing Prince Charming and has granted every wish a lady could want or even hope for.

I love the way Stephanie writes she has a way of pulling the reader into the book that make you feel like you are part of the story. I actually felt like I was one of the bystanders when Cori give Winnie doses of reality.

View all my reviews


Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R3QGWJDO1OAYKL/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...