Wednesday 25 October 2017

KEVIN & CHELSEA by Marie Force

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 



Kevin & Chelsea (Gansett Island Episodes #2; Gansett Island Series #18)Kevin & Chelsea by Marie Force
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 18 in the Gansett Island Series. These new additions to the series are focusing focusing on Big Mac's Brother's and their family's. His brother Kevin has come to the island to regroup after his 31 year marriage ends. He meets Chelsea. Through his relationship with Chelsea he realizes that his marriage has been dying for years. His wife puts a pause on their divorce and is wanting to talk reconciliation. Chelsea also brings up a topic that he never thought he'd even be considering at his age. He now he has some heavy thinking and decision making to do.

I absolutely love the Gansett Island Series. It's a series that I re-read. Some series lose a person's interest but that isn't the case with this series. I love that in each book it feels like we are getting another chapter in the McCarty's lives. It almost like book 1 has never ended. We get to revisit/catch up with each of the McCarty's and those close to them. I love the McCarty's, their banter, their pranks, their deep love of family.

Even though this is part of a series I feel you can read this as a stand alone. The author has a great way of writing that introduces you to the characters without taking away from the continuation of the story. From my standpoint I get a deeper appreciation for each book as I've read the whole series and always look forward to catching up with the family and their friends.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...