Thursday 26 October 2017

Denver's Calling by J.J. Harper



REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney 



Denver's CallingDenver's Calling by J.J. Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mouth-wateringly Majestic and Magnificent

Denver’s calling certainly will call out to all M/M lovers, or should I say M/M/M.
This review actually has me tongue tied. I am speaking out loud and just can’t get the words out my mouth.

Denver Sinclair to his friends and Doctor Sinclair to his patients has been through a very emotional time. Break-ups are never easy, but some can hurt in the worst way. Especially if you have been betrayed for a long length of time and have been blinded by work.

Denver leaves his old life behind. Needing to escape the gossip, stares and friends he thought he had. He’s running and as fast as he can. Who could blame him? Not I.

He is such a beautiful man inside and out. God, he deserves love, affection and to be happy. Denver isn’t just a man, he saves lives. He’s a great surgeon. He’s talented in so many ways. He just hasn’t had the right partner to encourage him to grow and be himself.

Kester Dereham is an old school friend of Denver’s. He now owns in a bar, quite successfully. Denver remembers Kes fondly, but is taken back when he sees him openly kissing his boyfriend, East Brookman. The same man that is currently working for his father. Denver finds both of them very attractive, it’s hard not stare and think if only.

Kes and East are two of the most beautiful men in Cooper’s Ridge. They have been together for years and are very happy. Something is missing from their relationship. They will always be happy with each other, but when they both see Denver they want him, BADLY! God, someone put a hose on me.

You know, I couldn’t put this book down. Thank God I was reading on my Kindle because a paperback would have been in shreds. I was holding it way to tight. The sex scenes in this story blew the top off my head. Cold shower for Mrs Swinney.

So, yeah. Denver, Kes and East decide to share a bed, not just a bed though. They want to share their lives with each other. Become a family. Is it possible for three men to be in a relationship? How about being accepted as a threesome in a loving relationship by the community? Personally I think the haters are going to hate. And the people who actually don’t give a flying ……., will carry on with their own business.

I could say so much about this story. It was hot, loving, dramatic at times with certain events. It ticked all my boxes and I am sure it will tick yours too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...