Thursday 5 October 2017

Untamable by Jamie Schlosser

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe



UntamableUntamable by Jamie Schlosser
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a wonderful read! A book about a TV show of a Cat Tamer. If you ever seen My Cat From Hell Show on Animal Planet that is what I was visualizing as I was reading along in this book.

Emery is more than a gorgeous face. He actually really cares about the felines he's helping. He's doing everything he can to place the felines that he comes in contact with perfect matches.

His latest show is being taking place, being filmed in his home town. He was really surprised when the door is opened not by the old lady cat hoarder but by a gorgeous young lady.

In our family we have had our fair share of moody, ornery, mean kitties over the years so I could relate the all the cattitudes of Estelle's cats.

Emery and Estelle have a very strong physical attraction that takes them a little bit to give it but it's definitely sizzling.

Emery has put everyone else first in his life and I was very happy that he's being able to live/fulfill his own dreams at the end of the book.

There is laugh out loud moments in this book that you just don't want to miss.

View all my reviews



*Review Posted in BookBub Too 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...