Monday 2 October 2017

The Queen by Skye Warren

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


The Queen (Masterpiece Duet, #2)The Queen by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Queen is the final book of this series. This story begins with Penny following her dreams and going away to school. Damon uses her father to keep tabs on her with weekly calls. When her father does not call and her friend Avery goes missing she must return home in hopes of finding answers. The only person she feels can help her is Damon.

This story was full of twists and turns. In a few places I wanted to smack some sense into Damon. I felt Penny got that pleasure. She seemed more head strong and ballsy in this story. Which I enjoyed reading. A great ending to this series. I look forward to reading more stories from Skye Warren.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...