Thursday 26 October 2017

Cuffed by K.Bromberg

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Cuffed (Everyday Heroes, #1)Cuffed by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Grant Malone and Emmerson Reeves were childhood friends. Emmerson moves away when they are in 3rd grade.

You know from the beginning that there is an underlining reason as to why Emmerson moved. It kept me intrigued trying to discover what it was and when I found out I was heartsick for her.

The more Grant and Emmerson reconnect the more she remembers and relives her past which is so hard for her. I just wanted to reach into the book and give her a big hug.

Grant carries a lot of guilt from breaking his childhood promise to Emmerson. He has to learn to let that go or he's going to push her away.

I just want to say that Grant became my hero when he went into the bank and dealt with that sleazy loan officer.

This is a book that just kept getting better the more you read. When I finished the last sentence my thought was 'what a great book'. The author did an amazing job on a very tough topic. It was heartfelt and very emotional.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...