Monday 2 October 2017

Love Profound by Kelly Elliott

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels, #2)Love Profound by Kelly Elliott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amelia is just awesome. I love her personality. She has such spunk. She's the youngest daughter in the Parker family. She lives with her family on their ranch. This book sucked me right in as soon as I read that Meli was an author. Seriously a book about an author. I didn't think it could get any better. I was wrong.

Wade, a good friend of her brother Trevor, comes to work on the ranch. I just want this guy to be mine. A cowboy, that sings like Clint Black and can dance ~heart is melting here~

I love when a book pulls me in that has me feeling that the book is taking place around me. Like I'm right there watching it unfold. I could actually invision Wade and Amelia dancing. It was awesome!

This book had sizzling hot sex, romance, ups and downs of relationships and humor. There was periods in this book that I had to stop reading because my eyes were too blurry to see. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Aunt Vi is great. The stuff that comes out of her mouth is so funny. I love her take on life. Niece Chloe absolutely steals the show. What a darling that adds even more humor.

Love Profound is book 2 in the Cowboys and Angels Series. It is easily a stand a lone. In fact, I have not read book 1 and had no problem following along and thoroughly enjoying this book. I am definitely not missing the rest of the series.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...