Monday 2 October 2017

The King by Skye Warren

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)The King by Skye Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the first book I have read by Skye Warren. We get a prelude in The Prince which is the set up for the book The King. It shares how Penny and Damon met and gives us some background about their childhood.

The King is Jonathan Scott. He thinks everyone should do whatever he says or wants. He likes to use and manipulate people to get what he wants. I can say I hated this man for what he has done to his son and to Penny.

This story started out a bit slow for me but once I got into the story it captured my attention and I wanted to know how it ended. The ending of The King was a bit frustrating but set it up perfectly to flow into The Queen. I was glad I had the next book of the series to see how it ends.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...