Tuesday 10 October 2017

Drunk on You by Harper Sloan


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Drunk on You (Hope Town, #4)Drunk on You by Harper Sloan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Hope Town series book. Not having read the others did not effect my enjoyment of Drunk on You.

Nikki and Shane's story was on fire.

Shane, ex-stripper turned bar owner-bartender, has the moves that get all the ladies hot and bothered. He is single but still has his ex lingering about trying to get him back.

Nikki a school teacher, who also has an ex that just won't go away. She hasn't been dating because she is put off men after what Seth did to her.

So, two exes make a right, or something like that. I enjoyed the humor, dialogue and sexy time. Nikki and Ember are forever entertaining. I understand you meet Ember and Nate in a previous book in this series.

Nate is Shane's best friend and being a fly on the wall listening to them gig each other is quite entertaining.

An all around good read that I enjoyed and I would highly recommend. From what I am told the whole series is this way so I could recommend the entire series.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...