Tuesday 26 January 2016

Dodgy Dates and Dinosaur by Elizabeth Ball

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Dodgy Dates and a DinosaurDodgy Dates and a Dinosaur by Elizabeth Ball
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sophie has been single for 3 years raising her son. She was dumped by her fiance' and father of her son just months before their wedding for another woman.

Her friends, family have been trying to get her to get back out into the dating field and when she gets an invite to her sister wedding with a plus one also included she decides to get back out there.

We follow along with her on blind dates set ups from her friend to dates set up through a dating online site. All of them bad. You add in a boss she can't please and this poor girl can't get a break.

I think I would of given up but she keeps going and when she gives up is when she might actually have found the one.

Personally I think that when Sophie's ex left her it damaged her self esteem and through this book she finally is 'regaining' herself.

It did take me a little bit to get into this book but once I did I really liked it.

View all my reviews

Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...