Monday 11 January 2016

Ten by Ker Dukey


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Ten (Men by Numbers, #1)Ten by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ten blew me away. It has it all. Mystery, violence, sex, humor and romance.

I want to blab it all out and tell you all the great parts but then I would ruin it for you.

Alexandria (Alex) fell in love with the neighbor boy at 10 years old. Her older brother Jonah forbid a relationship between his best friend Dalton and his baby sister. Soul mates can't be kept apart and when Alex as old enough, she and Dalton had a secret relationship, until it wasn't a secret.

"There is nothing more nature than falling in love with your soul mate. It's like an out of body experience. You transcend before crashing back into your body, seeing life through new eyes."

Damage done, lives altered, maybe irreparable.

Dalton is angry and hurt. He is sexy and spiteful. He is dirty talking...and he is still in love.

Alex is confused and hurt...and still in love.

Ten is a story of deceit, lies, hurt, drugs, violence, sex and love.

"I want to hate every inch of you using every inch of me."

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...