Monday 11 January 2016

The Boss: Book Four by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliot

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

The Boss: Book Four (The Boss, #4)The Boss: Book Four by Cari Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Boss (Part 4) by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott

I can't take it any more. This series and these authors are killing me. I have grey hairs coming through that I swear were not there when I first started the series!

Part four picks up moments after the 'greatest cliffy of all time' in book three and it's imperative that you read these books in order. The series keeps getting better with each book and I'm seriously hooked. Blake is hiding some serious info from us (and you know, from Grace) and I'm getting anxious now. My current dilemma is 'whodunnit' and I hope we find out soon!

*arc received in exchange for honest review

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...