Monday 18 January 2016

Sebring by Kristen Ashley


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 


Sebring (Unfinished Hero, #5)Sebring by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sebring

I can't necessarily put my finger on what one thing captured me about this book but it totally reeled me in. From the opening page to the last word, I was utterly mesmerised. This series has built and improved book by book and I'm truly sad it's complete.

Nick Sebring and Olivia Shade are strong, well developed characters but I can wholeheartedly say that Olivia stole the show for me. She evoked admiration and empathy from me, I wanted so much for her but three things stuck out. I wanted her to be able to smile, to be able to love of her chosing and for her to be free. I was a little apprehensive about Nick after his behaviour in Knight, despite the occurrences in Creed but I need not have worried. He's a man on a mission but he's not the selfish, unscrupulous man anymore.

The heat in this book erupted early and these two together were good to read. Kristen Ashley never leaves you feeling like you've read it all before. Her relationships and steam aren't formulaic, so I never quite know what to expect nor am I disappointed.

Each previous unfinished hero features in this finale and it's good to catch a glimpse of their lives and loves. What set off on a personal rocky start with book one, turned into a most beloved series.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...