Tuesday 12 January 2016

Wicked Lust by Sawyer Bennett

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Wicked Lust (The Wicked Horse, #2)Wicked Lust by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wicked Lust by Sawyer Bennett

This book is a scorcher of a read! I've read all of Bennett's books and am a huge fan of hers. This series is a bit of a departure from her previous books as its centered around a sex club. A downright dirty sex club that could fulfill any fantasies one might have, so certain scenes may not appeal to all.

I read this right on the back of Wicked Fall and while that book fell a little short for me, Wicked Lust definitely redeems the series.

I thought the characters were interesting enough: Cain being the Head of Security at The Wicked Horse and Sloane being an undercover political reporter. They certainly made for interesting and (insanely) steamy reading. Both have secrets that eventually come to light and it's not pretty when they do.

I really can't wait for Bridger's story but in the meantime, I'll be satisfied with Rand! This can be read as a standalone.

*arc received from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...