Tuesday 12 January 2016

Harley's Achilles by Sandrine Gasq-Dion



REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Harley's Achilles (The Rock Series Book 3)Harley's Achilles by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Whey hey!! I have just found myself a new Author and vice versa, Sandrine has just found herself a new fan. I am pleased beyond words that I downloaded this book and quite frankly, I devoured it, page turning by the seconds. I sucked up this story like a vacuum. You think I liked it? I didn't, I loved it.

This is book three in The Rock Series and although I hadn't read the first two, I just had to read and see what all the fuss was about. Rest assured I know exactly what readers are banging on about. I am so in love with these characters, I feel like I should be hunting them down. They seem to do a lot of hunting as well by all accounts. You just know I am gong to read book one and two.

Harley Payne a wild, fun loving young man, youngish, old enough to know better but young enough to still enjoy himself to the max. He has had his fair share of troubles, maybe that is putting it a little too mildly. He lost his brother, the only one he held so dear, the only one within close family that loved him with everything he had. Sure Harley has some fabulous loving friends but he longed to have a mother and father that loved him. I just don't know how they didn't, he is such a fantastic guy.

Harley is in a band with a great bunch of guys, they are all really close and are definitely there for one another. Most of them are Gay, not all have partners. Harley believed himself to be a little bisexual, well until he realised how completely lush his bodyguard was. How he hadn't pounced on that man before now is beyond me. I would of ate that man alive the second he walked in my room but alas he's gay, not a chance in turning that man around. My hopes are dash, my heart is broken.

Achilles the drop dead gorgeous adonis of a bodyguard is completely dedicated to his job, protecting Harley is all that matters and not just protecting him from hurting himself or from crazy fans, no he doesn't want anyone to hurt his man emotionally. Did I just say his man, oops I did, well what can I say clearly I believed he was his. Achilles is the type of man everyone would want by their side. He's so powerful and dangerous so you'd definitely want to keep him on side.

Life never runs smoothly, well that would just be to easy. Where is the fun in everything being handed to you on a plate. These guys are in for a bumpy ride that's for sure but if a love is meant to be and strong enough it can overcome almost anything.

Such a passionate and sexy read. This story was indeed just that, a fantastic story, not all sex but enough teasing to keep us all hanging in there with bated breath. I can honestly say, I am really looking forward to reading more by this Author and would recommend this book to all lovers of M/M Romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...