Tuesday 26 January 2016

Uniquely Mine: A Fitz Series by Theresa Sederholt


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Uniquely Mine: A Fitz SeriesUniquely Mine: A Fitz Series by Theresa Sederholt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Detective Fitzgerald Rodriguez (Fitz) is investigating a string of murders that ends up being the work of a serial killer that spans 3 cities.

This book takes place in New York and it is described so well that I felt like I was living there.

Fitz grew up being part of the Justice family and when their daughter Makenna ends up being the serial killers ultimate target he works overtime trying to protect her and the family.

Makenna has been in love with Fitz for a very long time and through this book Fitz opens up and lets Makenna in, realizing he also has loved her for just as long.

It's a fight to the end to see if they are going to have a future together.

The characters in this book are subscribed so well I felt that I knew them all.

This book is super intense. It has been a long time since a book intrigued me so much. I didn't want to put it down and it took everything I had not to skip to the end to see how everything played out.

I absolutely loved this book! Very well done, Theresa Sederholt! I'm a fan of yours for life!

I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review.

View all my reviews

Amazon:

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...