Monday 11 January 2016

Built by Jay Crownover



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Built (Saints of Denver, #1)Built by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Built by Jay Crownover

Jay Crownover delivers yet another fantastic read in Built. I could barely wait to read Zeb and Sayers story and I feel like the wait was absolutely worth it. I was gripped from the first word and could not put this book down till I was finished. In fact, I can't remember the last time I highlighted so many passages as I was reading.

Zebulon Fuller is my new Crownover boyfriend and I think he's here to stay! He's a gentle giant, a talented man with the patience of Job, and one hell of a sexy contractor. I can't think of many men who would persist with Sayer after she kept pushing them away, but Zeb never gave up. He just gave her the time she needed. I loved Sayer too! Given what she'd been through and how she'd been raised, that she was such a strong character was amazing in and of itself. I loved these two together. The chemistry between them is ridiculously off the charts and their sexy times were pure hotness!

I adored Crownover's Marked Men series, and considering this series is a spinoff of that (you do not read to read MM in order to read SoD, but you so should!), it's great that we get glimpses of our favorite characters.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...