Tuesday 5 January 2016

Willow by Kathi S. Barton



REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney


Willow (The James Children, #1)Willow by Kathi S. Barton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is the first book in The James Children Series and is currently free to download on Amazon. Yes, I grabbed myself a bargain and throughly enjoyed this book. Happy smiles from me.

Willow James a strong woman working on a building site amongst a lot of male testosterone, well all expect one, the bad apple namely Mr Talbor. He has no morals and the more I read, the more I hated him. She's a beautiful woman putting up with an awful lot when actually she has no reason to put up with so much. Her parents are very wealthy and would definitely help her out, maybe that's her point wanting to make it on her own.

Jared Robert AKA Mr Stone Jnr has been sent on a mission. He decides to go undercover and find out what is really going on with his father's workers.
He ends up having mix emotions and behaving badly himself. Oh the power some women have over a man. Works both ways, men like Jared can sweep you off your feet and turn your world upside down with just one touch.

All is not what it appears to be at the building site. Danger is just lurking around the corner waiting to pounce. Jared and his family along with Willow's family are beyond distort, it's a seriously scary time for them and the reader. God the things some people will do when involved in crime. Sick and twisted thinking they are above the law and untouchable.

This book had a great story with many surprises and twists to keep the reader, me entertained. I recommend to anyone that loves romance with suspense and unfortunately some violence.
Definitely worth downloading considering it is #FREE.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...