Monday 14 May 2018

Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey




REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere


Arrogant DevilArrogant Devil by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is nothing better than a rom-com done good, real good! This book had the perfect mix of banter and wit that didn’t go over the top. There were moments that I was snorting at the comebacks, one after the other. There were other bits that my nose was stinging and my eyes were brimming with tears. I loved the humor, I cherished the angst but mostly I adored this couple.

Meredith escapes the West Coast and heads to Texas for some solace. Except it is the furthest thing she receives on her arrival. Needing a job, she hangs in there and does all that is require to keep her room and board. Yeah Jack is an arrogant devil, buts he’s a bloody sexy one! You hear him say these horrible things and it aches the more because you know deep down he cares. No one can love a dog like he does Alfred, and not have a heart. Meredith was his perfect match and what I loved about her the most was her tenacity. She had been beaten down for the last few years, but when she uncovers her confidence again, and when push comes to shove, she finds her backbone and it comes tumbling out with full force. I also treasured the epilogue, it finished this book off superbly. This maybe my favourite R.S. Grey book to date, and I will be doing a re read with audio as soon as I can.

*I am grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...