Tuesday 29 May 2018

Tycoon by Katy Evans

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



TycoonTycoon by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tycoon by Katy Evans

Ahh! I kind of hate myself for having waited so long to read this! As always, Evans delivers a good solid read packed with romance and passion and in this case, second chances. Aaric is the perfect rich alpha male who lacks the attitude and assholery. I really don’t think anyone can write an alpha male quite like Evans! Brynn is an awesome character; strong and determined. She needs a backer to help finance her business venture and finagles an appointment with her old friend Aaric who she hasn’t seen for fourteen years!

I enjoyed the progression of their relationship and also that Aaric didn’t just give Brynn what she wanted straightaway. I enjoyed the reconnecting of old friends and I loved experiencing all the things Evans made me feel.

The book started a little slow for me, which is why I’m giving four stars but once we got to a certain point, I was all in.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R33NSI23UU4T88/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...