Tuesday 29 May 2018

The Wild Heir by Karina Halle

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


The Wild HeirThe Wild Heir by Karina Halle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Wild Heir by Karina Halle

This is another fantastic read from Halle and a highly enjoyable one. This book suited Magnus to a tee - it was a lot of fun and very flirty however, as with all things, there was most definitely a serious side to it all.

Magnus is the unwilling heir to the Nordic throne and due to some... let’s say unwise choices, he needs to find a willing wife to save the face of the whole family. He essentially chooses one from a stack of options and hopes it’ll work out for him. The person he chooses is the neglected and oft forgotten Princess Isabella of Liechtenstein who is currently studying in Edinburg. While Ella doesn’t immediately agree to wed the ill-reputed Prince, she does concede to spending two weeks getting to know each other.

I really loved this story. In fact, I was so disappointed when I got to the end, not because the story was incomplete but because I could have happily continued on with Magnus and Ella’s happy ever after. Their story brought me so much joy and I read it with a constant smile on my face despite the serious moments. Magnus needed someone who would keep him in line and dig beneath the adrenaline-seeking, playboy title and he found that in Ella. Ella on the other hand really needed to be seen and loved and valued and Magnus gave her that in spades.

I really love the way Halle delivered this story in all aspects and that she tied everything off in a way that doesn’t leave me wondering. The glimpses we’re getting of King Aksel of Denmark are basically killing me slowly and I can’t tell you how much I’m dying for his story!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R10VIROKK8RFP5/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RS1OYEVFU7X77/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...